TRAVELLING




Summer 2014 will definitely be one to remember for me. I went travelling with 3 of my best friends for 3 weeks around 10 cities in Europe. We chose to 'interrail', which i highly recommend doing to anyone. It was so much easier than we anticipated and the travel is surprisingly comfortable and relaxing. I loved the fact that you could see so many different places simply by looking out of the window. 
One thing i recommend for anyone planning to interrail is to do your research. We pre-planned our whole trip to a Tee, from train times, changes, accommodation details, you name it, it was on a spreadsheet. But don't panic, things may go wrong, i mean we ended up getting a train to 'Bergamo' instead of Lake Como, but any problem can easily be resolved. If anyone has any questions I will be happy to answer as I was the one asking them all a few months ago.

Update- I'm now at University, and loving it! This explains why I'm not updating my blog at all basically. I've got a lot of work to do and such a busy schedule and social life now but I do miss blogging SO much so i'm going to try and fit it in. 

Comments

  1. ahh this looks like an amazing experience! so jealous x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome. The photos are all do lovely :) where was your favourite place whilst you were travelling? :)
    Tabitha | amour-tabitha.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thankyou! I loved every place so much, but i especially loved lake como and amsterdam! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts